Throughout 2017, Limelight Magazine continued its weekly “Soundtrack Saturday” series on our Facebook pages. For those who are unfamiliar with this series, we feature a different soundtrack score every Saturday from either the past or present from our collection. Since we received so much positive feedback, it will resume for a third consecutive year in 2018.
Of the nearly 150 soundtrack scores we listened to in 2017, here are our top 10 favorites.
1. Twin Peaks: Limited Event Series (Angelo Badalmenti & Various Artists)
2. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Carter Burwell)
3. Murder on the Orient Express (Patrick Doyle)
4. The Killing of the Sacred Deer (Various Artists)
5. A Cure for Wellness (Benjamin Wallfisch)
6. Dunkirk (Hans Zimmer)
7. The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat)
8. A Ghost Story (Daniel Hart)
9. The Void (Various Artists)
10. Logan (Marco Beltrami)